Green Dot® MoneyPak®
The fast and convenient way to fund with cash
Advantages of funding with MoneyPak:
- Avoid credit card fees and interest charges
- Not linked to a bank account
- Instant access to your funds once loaded
Service fee of up to $4.95 applies.
IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING GREEN DOT MONEYPAKS
As of February 1, 2015, major retailers CVS/Pharmacy, Rite Aid, 7-Eleven and Walgreens will no longer sell Green Dot MoneyPak. You will continue to be able to purchase Green Dot MoneyPak at Speedway, Kum & Go, Sunoco, Holiday, HEB, Village Pantry, Spartan & Valero until March 1, 2015. Green Dot's removal of MoneyPak impacts their entire network of partners, not just Xpressbet. Until further notice, Xpressbet will continue accepting deposits from MoneyPaks that you've previously purchased.
How It Works
- Pick up a MoneyPak from the Prepaid Product Section of a retailer near you, including:
- Hand the cashier the MoneyPak and the amount of cash you want to add, plus a service fee up to $4.95.
- Return to www.Xpressbet.com to apply the funds to your account by entering the MoneyPak number from the back of your MoneyPak. And that's it! Your funds are instantly available.
Why Should I Use MoneyPak® To Add Cash
To My Xpressbet Account?
MoneyPak lets you enjoy the benefits of Xpressbet without using a credit card or bank account – avoid credit card fees and interest charges.
Is There A Fee To Use MoneyPak?
Xpressbet does not charge a fee to add funds with MoneyPak. There is a service fee of $4.95 or less to purchase a MoneyPak.
Where Do I Purchase A MoneyPak?
MoneyPak can be purchased at thousands of stores nationwide, including major retailers like Walmart, CVS/pharmacy, Kmart, Rite Aid, 7-Eleven, Walgreens and more. Click Here to find a location near you.
How Do I Buy A MoneyPak At The Store?
Pick up a MoneyPak from the Prepaid Product Section or Green Dot display and take it to the register. The cashier will collect your cash and add it to the MoneyPak. The $4.95 service fee will be added to your purchase. You can add any amount from $20 to $500 onto a MoneyPak at most retailers. You can add up to $1,000 at Walmart. DO NOT PURCHASE a Green Dot prepaid Visa or MasterCard to fund your Xpressbet account, as only MoneyPaks can be used to add cash to your Xpressbet account.
How Do I Deposit My MoneyPak Funds?
- Sign In to Xpressbet.com and select Deposit with a MoneyPak.
- Enter your MoneyPak Number found on the back of the package. Enter the amount of money that you want to deposit to your Xpressbet wagering account and click submit. Please note that MoneyPaks must be redeemed in full. Partial deposits will not be accepted.
How Long Does It Take For My MoneyPak Funds To Be
Deposited Into My Wagering Account?
Once the MoneyPak is applied the deposit will generally take no more than a few seconds to post to your wagering account.
Why Isn’t My MoneyPak Number Working?
Some retailers take up to one hour to process the sale of a MoneyPak. If it has been more than one hour from the time of purchase and your MoneyPak number is still not working, please call MoneyPak customer service at 800.473.3636. Xpressbet Customer Service can be reached at 866.889.7737 for questions relating to your Xpressbet account.
Please ensure that you are depositing the full amount from your Green Dot MoneyPak. Deposits of partial amounts cannot be accepted.
How Many MoneyPak Deposits Can I Make?
Deposit limits for using MoneyPak to add funds to your Xpressbet account are:
- A maximum of FOUR deposits and/or $1,500 within a single 24-hour period.
- A maximum of SEVEN deposits and/or $3,500 within a single SEVEN day period.
- A maximum of TWENTY deposits and/or $5,000 within a THIRTY day period.
For example: A customer who attempts to deposit their 5th MoneyPak in a single 24 hour period will be unable to complete their transaction. All funds that the customer added to their MoneyPak will remain on the MoneyPak. In this case, the customer would be able to deposit those funds after the 24 hour period has passed.
Can I Add Money To A MoneyPak From My Xpressbet Account?
No. MoneyPak can only be used to add cash to your Xpressbet account. MoneyPaks are not reloadable.