Everything You Need to Start Wagering Online Today
The Xpressbet wagering interface has five important sections:
- Utilities: Here you'll find tools for managing your account, links to your XB Rewards tools, and a convenient link to our Help section.
- Navigation: Easy access to the most frequently used information like Changes, Oddsboards, My Wagers and more.
- My Settings Included in the navigation, use My Settings to select your preferred Wagerpad, customize your Multiview settings, and set your favorite tracks.
- Dashboard: Quick access to Deposits, Wagerpad, Live Video, Pro Shop and Replays, as well as your customizable tracklists.
- Multiview: Your personal, customized view to manage the wagering and handicapping tools you want. Add, remove, hide and show the modules of your choice using My Settings.
Xpressbet offers three unique wagering interfaces: Wagerpad Pro, Wagerpad Classic and Wagerpage.
Each interface ensures that your wagers are placed quickly, easily and accurately. Try them all and choose the one that works best for you.
You can select your preferred wagering interface by selecting Wager Now >> My Settings >> Wager Now Settings.
Created with the everyday horseplayer in mind, Wagerpad Pro makes it easier than ever to place your exotic and multi-race bets. With Wagerpad Pro, players can build their tickets without toggling between finish positions or race legs, making it the fastest and easiest way to place complex wagers.
Clean and simple, Wagerpad Classic allows players to quickly and easily assemble wagers using the same step-by-step process they use at the racetrack. Sleek and streamlined in appearance, Wagerpad Classic fits comfortably next to Live Video when playing in Multiview.
The most comprehensive pop-up wagering interface, Wagerpage combines the step-by-step process of Wagerpad Classic with the exotic ticket-building convenience of Wagerpad Pro. Wagerpage also includes a full tracklist, oddsboard, results and the day’s wagering history.
Once logged in, you’ll find your wagering dashboard on the left side of the page.
- Balance: Check your available balance at a glance. You can also hide your balance from view if desired.
- Deposit: Click the green ‘Deposit’ button to fund your account using your preferred deposit option.
- Wager: Launch a pop-up wagerpad. Your default wagerpad can be changed in My Settings.
- Video: Launch up to two pop-up live video streams of your preferred racetracks.
- Pro Shop: Launch our Pro Shop, your one-stop shop for past performances and handicapping information.
- Replays: View race replays to catch races you missed or to supplement your handicapping. Search by date, track, horse or jockey.
*Wager & Video are defaulted to launch pop-ups, but you can adjust them to open in your browser by using My Settings.
Below your wagering dashboard, you’ll find the Tracklist. There are a variety of ways to keep up with upcoming races which interest you.
- My Tracks: This custom list displays the next races running on your favorite tracks. Select your favorite tracks using My Settings, and they will always be just one click away.
- Next on Xpressbet: This list displays the races coming up next on Xpressbet, so you'll always be able to catch the action.
- Other Tracks: This section provides you with a full list of all running tracks, split into three "Groups" – Thoroughbred, Harness and International Venues. To show or hide the tracks within each Group, simply click on the bold Group Headline and the list will toggle between showing and hiding the tracks. You can also use My Settings to add or subtract Groups altogether.
Xpressbet's Multiview puts you in control of the way you play the races. Watch and wager on the races you like and organize the content you want by adding, removing and rearranging your preferred features. Create your own ideal wagering page!
- Wagerpad: Place your wagers without missing a beat. Select between Wagerpad Pro and Wagerpad Classic by using My Settings.
- Video: Watch live streaming video of your favorite track from the same page as your wagerpad and other features.
- Program: Have all runner information at your fingertips with Xpressbet's Complete, Condensed and Condensed Plus program views. Find more information on Program View below.
- Oddsboard: Get real-time wagering information, including current odds, pool totals, probable payouts and multi-race wager will-pays.
- Results: Check the outcomes of previous races on that day's card.
- Changes: View scratches and changes from your selected track.
- My Wagers: Easily keep track of your current and past wagers.
Xpressbet Programs are clear, easy to read and put all of the race information you need right at your fingertips. You can select Program View from the navigation bar.
All three of our program views - Complete, Condensed and Condensed Plus - provide the following information:
- Track name, race number and post time are always available in the upper left-hand corner of the program.
- Race distance and track condition are always available in the upper right-hand corner of the program.
- Full race conditions, including age, gender, eligibility to participate in the race, the race purse, weight allowances and any other information that may be used to determine which horses may participate in the races. These can be toggled on or off by selecting the "Show" and "Hide" links next to "Conditions."
- The full wagering menu, which informs players as to which types of bets are available on the race.
- Program number, horse name, jockey, trainer, equipment, medications, weight, claiming price (if applicable), morning-line odds and current real-time odds.
- Please note, in a harness program, you will find a metric called the Universal Driver Rating (UDR). This is used very similarly to a batting average in baseball - the higher the UDR, the more successful the driver.
To display this data, we offer three different Xpressbet Program views:
Complete: Displays all of the traditional program information, as well as breeding information on the particular runners, and also displays the program numbers and ownership information about this horse. This view most closely resembles the program that you'd receive at the track.
Condensed: A summary version of the complete program, this popular view lists all the information about a horse that can fit on one line, including name, jockey, trainer and current odds.
Condensed Plus: This view is incredibly popular among multi-race players. It allows for seamless browsing of all races on the card in the Condensed view.
You'll find two Video buttons in your Wagering Dashboard to the left of the screen.
- The "Video 1" button opens the main video player.
- Select the track using the dropdown menu.
- Change the size of your video player by selecting Small, Medium or Large from the dropdown menu located at the bottom of the video window.
- Click the "Video 2" button to open a second video player and watch two tracks at the same time!
There are two ways to access Race Replays:
The easiest way to access race replays is to click the button ‘Replays’ found on your Wagering Dashboard to the left of the screen.
The Replays interface allows you to search for replays using the following criteria:
- Date: View all video replays available for a specific date by entering a date or using the interactive calendar.
- Track: View all video replays for a specific track on a specific date by choosing a track from the dropdown menu and then specifying the date.
- Horse: View all videos for a specific horse by entering the horse's name in the search box and clicking "Find Replays."
You can also access race replays from any Xpressbet Program view. Simply click the horse's name to open the Replays window and view a list of replays available for that horse.