CANTERBURY BCBC CHALLENGE OVERVIEW
- $3,000 Buy-In, split between:
- $2,000 Tournament Bankroll
- $1,000 Entry Fee (100% of Entry Fees will be paid out as Prizes)
- Maximum of two (2) entries per person.
- Tournament offered online at Xpressbet, on-track at Canterbury Park and via additional online outlets.
- You must have an Xpressbet account balance of $3,000 or more to register for this tournament.
- Online registration begins Tuesday, September 13, 2022 at approximately 12:00PM ET.
- Entries will be accepted until the start of Canterbury Park Race 5 (8:10PM ET) on Thursday, September 15, 2022.
- Eleven (11) Breeders’ Cup Betting Challenge (BCBC) entries.
- $10,000 in cash prizes (All entry fees exceeding value of initial prizes and cash will be returned as prize money).
- Initial cash and prizes valued at $120,000.
- One of the 11 BCBC entries is guaranteed to the player with the highest score that is participating on track at
Canterbury Park through a Canterbury Park contest account or onsite Xpressbet account.
- Cash Prize distribution
- 1st: 40% - $4,000 minimum
- 2nd: 30% - $3,000 minimum
- 3rd: 20% - $2,000 minimum
- 4th: 10% - $1,000 minimum
- Tournament races include all races from Canterbury Park on Thursday, September 15, 2022.
- Permitted wagers are Win, Place, Show, Exacta, Trifecta and Double.
- No Superfecta, Pick 3, Pick 4, Pick 5, Pick 6 wagers are permitted in this contest.
- At minimum, players must wager their entire $2,000 bankroll during the contest.
- Players must wager a minimum of five (5) contest races at a minimum of $200 on each of the five (5) races
but must wager at least $2,000 total.
- There are no maximums – players may wager as much as they want, including the winnings from their
bankroll, whenever they wish.
- The players with the largest bankrolls after the final contest race will be declared the winners.