$300 CANTERBURY NORTHERN STARS TOURNAMENT OVERVIEW
- WEDNESDAY, JUNE 22 LIVE MONEY CANTERBURY PARK TOURNAMENT
- One (1) Canterbury Park Big Ten BCBC Handicapping Tournament seat for Thursday, September 15, 2022, valued at $3,000, will be awarded for every 30 entries in this tournament.
- Buy-in: $300 ($200 Bankroll + $100 Entry Fee to Prize Pool) for each tournament.
- 100% of Entry Fees are paid out as prizes.
- Online registration opens on the Monday, June 20, 2022 at approximately 12:00PM ET.
- No entries will be taken after the start of Canterbury Park Race 5 (8:12PM ET) on Wednesday, June 22, 2022.
- Play Locations:
- Canterbury Park | Registration On-Track @ Canterbury Park or call 952.496.6437
- XPRESSBET.COM (Online) | REGISTER NOW
- Tournament races are ALL THOROUGHBRED RACES at Canterbury Park on Wednesday, June 22, 2022.
- Any Quarter Horse (QH) races hosted by Canterbury Park on the tournament dates will not be included.
- Permitted wagers are Win, Place, Show, Exacta, Trifecta and Daily Double.
- No Quinella, Superfecta, Super High 5, Grand Slam, Pick 3, Pick 4, Pick 5 or Pick 6 wagers are permitted in this contest.
- Players must wager on a minimum of five (5) contest races at a minimum of $20 on each of those five (5) races and must also wager at least $200 total.
- Players must wager, at minimum, their entire $200 bankroll during the contest.
- There are no maximums – players may wager as much as they want, including the winnings from their bankroll, whenever they wish.
- For purposes of this contest, a Daily Double wager counts as a bet on one (1) contest race. For example, a Daily Double wager on Race 4 (linking to Race 5) will count as a wager on Race 4.
- In the unlikely event of a cancellation of a race card, Tournament Officials reserve the right to substitute races from another racetrack or cancel the tournament and issue refunds to all participants.
PRIZES (BASED ON 150 ENTRIES)
PRIZES (BASED ON 200 ENTRIES)