CANTERBURY CHALLENGE OVERVIEW
- $300 Buy-In, split between:
- $200 Tournament Bankroll
- $100 Entry Fee (100% of Entry Fees will be paid out as Prizes)
- Maximum of two (2) entries per person.
- Tournament offered online at Xpressbet only.
- You must have an Xpressbet account balance of $300 or more to register for this tournament.
- Online registration begins Friday, August 13, 2021 at approximately 12:00PM ET.
- Entries will be accepted up until 5:00PM ET on Wednesday, August 18, 2021.
- One $3,000 Canterbury Park BCBC Big Ten Handicapping Challenge seat will be awarded for every 30 players.
- Entry fees over the cost of the Big Ten Contest entry will be paid to the next largest bankroll. For example, if there are 50 entries, there is one Big Ten entry winner and $2,000 will be paid to the entrant with the second largest bankroll. If there are 100 entries, three Big Ten entries are awarded and $1,000 is paid to the fourth largest bankroll, and so on.
- In the event of a tie for any position, the most winning win wagers will determine order of prize selection.
PRIZES (BASED ON 50 ENTRIES)
- One (1) entry into the 2021 Canterbury Park BCBC Big Ten Challenge on Thursday, September 16, 2021 ($3,00 value), awarded to the First Place Finisher.
- $2,000 Cash Prize to the Second Place Finisher.
PRIZES (BASED ON 100 ENTRIES)
- Three (3) entries into the 2021 Canterbury Park BCBC Big Ten Challenge on Thursday, September 16, 2021 ($3,00 value), awarded to the First Place Finisher, Second Place Finisher and Third Place Finisher.
- $1,000 Cash Prize to the Fourth Place Finisher.
- Tournament races are Races 1 - 9 from Canterbury Park on Wednesday, August 18, 2021.
- Quarter Horse races on the card (Races 10 & 11) are not included in this tournament.
- Permitted wagers are Win, Place, Show, Exacta, Trifecta and Double.
- No Superfecta, Pick 3, Pick 4, Pick 5, Pick 6 wagers are permitted in this contest. The Parlay function for Win,
Place and Show wagers is not permitted in this contest.
- At minimum, players must wager their entire $200 bankroll during the contest.
- Players must wager a minimum of five (5) contest races at a minimum of $20 on each of the five (5) races but
must wager at least $200 total.
- There are no maximums – players may wager as much as they want, including the winnings from their
bankroll, whenever they wish.
- The players with the largest bankrolls after the final contest race will be declared the winners.
ABOUT THE CANTERBURY BCBC BIG TEN CHALLENGE
- Tournament date is Thursday, September 16, 2021.
- Guaranteed Prizes
- TEN: 2021 Breeders' Cup Betting Challenge Seats, valued at $10,000.
- TWO: 2022 National Horseplayers Championship Seats.
- $10,000 in Cash Prizes: 100% of entry fees exceeding value of initial prizes and cash will be returned as prize money. Initial cash and prizes valued at $122,000.
- $3,000 Buy-In ($2,000 Bankroll + $1,000 Entry Fee)
- LEARN MORE >>