NHC DECEMBER QUALIFIER OVERVIEW
- $500 Buy-In, split between:
- $400 Tournament Bankroll
- $100 Entry Fee (100% of Entry Fees will be paid out as Prizes)
- Maximum of two (2) entries per person.
- You must have a 1/ST account balance of $500 or more to register for this tournament.
- Online registration begins Tuesday, December 13, 2022 at approximately 12:00PM ET.
- Entries will be accepted up until 3:30PM ET on Saturday, December 17, 2022.
- Pre-contest qualifiers:
PRIZES (BASED ON 162 ENTRIES)
- Three (3) Entries into the National Horseplayers Championship (NHC).
- NHC entries won include $400 for travel plus accommodations in Las Vegas in 2023.
- Tournament races include all live races from:
- Gulfstream Park
- Tampa Bay Downs
- Oaklawn Park
- All wager types are permitted excluding the Parlay wager.
- The Parlay function for Win, Place and Show wagers is not permitted in this contest.
- Players must wager, at minimum, their entire $400 bankroll during the contest.
- There is no minimum number of races a player must bet in order to win a prize.
- There are no maximums – players may wager as much as they want, including the winnings from their bankroll, whenever they wish.
- In the unlikely event of a cancellation of a race card, Tournament Officials reserve the right to substitute races from another racetrack or cancel the tournament and issue refunds to all participants.