$600 COLONIAL DOWNS CHALLENGE OVERVIEW
- TUESDAY, AUGUST 16 LIVE MONEY COLONIAL DOWNS TOURNAMENT
- Buy-in: $600 ($300 Bankroll + $300 Entry Fee to Prize Pool) for each tournament.
- 100% of Entry Fees are paid out as prizes.
- Online registration opens on Thursday, August 11 at approximately 12:00PM ET.
- No entries will be taken after Colonial Downs, Race 1 (1:45PM ET) on Tuesday, August 16, 2022.
- Play Locations:
- Tournament races are all races at Colonial Downs on Tuesday, August 16, 2022.
- Permitted wagers are Win, Place, Show, Exacta, and Trifecta.
- No Double, Superfecta, Super High 5, Grand Slam, Quinella, Pick 3, Pick 4, Pick 5 or Pick 6 wagers are permitted in this contest.
- Players must wager on a minimum of five (5) contest races at a minimum of $60 on each of those five (5) races.
- Players must wager, at minimum, their entire $300 bankroll during the contest.
- There are no maximums – players may wager as much as they want, including the winnings from their bankroll, whenever they wish.
- In the unlikely event of a cancellation of a race card, Tournament Officials reserve the right to substitute races from another racetrack or cancel the tournament and issue refunds to all participants.
PRIZES (BASED ON 150 ENTRIES)
- Two (2) 22' Breeders' Cup Betting Championship (BCBC) Full Seats.
- Two (2) 23' NHC Seats, includes flight reimbursement capped at $400, hotel stay.
- $14,400 Cash prize pool split between top 5 finishers.
- At the conclusion of the contest, the Top 4 finishers (in order of finish) will select their seat (BCBC or NHC).