KENTUCKY DOWNS 'KING OF THE TURF' SERIES OVERVIEW
- The King of the Turf Handicapping Challenge at Kentucky Downs will consist of three (3) online handicapping contests taking place through Xpressbet.
- Kentucky Downs $400 Challenge - August 31, 2023
- Kentucky Downs $500 Challenge - September 3, 2023
- Kentucky Downs $800 Challenge - September 9, 2023
- Players may compete in one (1) or all tournaments.
- A player MUST compete in all three (3) contests listed above to be eligible to be named National Turf Handicapping Champion*
KENTUCKY DOWNS $500 CHALLENGE OVERVIEW
- Tournament Date: Sunday, September 3, 2023.
- $500 Buy-In, split between:
- $250 Tournament Bankroll
- $250 Entry Fee (100% of Entry Fees will be paid out as Prizes)
- Maximum of two (2) entries per person.
- Tournament offered online at Xpressbet.
- You must have an Xpressbet account balance of $400 or more to register for this tournament.
- Online registration opens at approximately 12:00PM ET (Noon) on Tuesday, August 29, 2023.
- Entries will be accepted up until First Post Sunday, September 3, 2023.
PRIZES (BASED ON 150 ENTRIES)
- One (1) BCBC Entry ($10,000 value)
- Two (2) NHC Prize Packs (NHC seat, flight reimbursement capped at $400, hotel stay)
- Top 10 Split $13,900 cash
- 1st - $5,800
- 2nd - $2,300
- 3rd - $1,250
- 4th - $1,000
- 5th - $800
- 6th - $700
- 7th - $600
- 8th - $550
- 9th - $450
- 10th - $450
- Remaining cash ($3,000) awarded to the National Turf Handicapping Champion*
- Tournament races include the full card from Kentucky Downs on Sunday, September 3, 2023.
- Permitted wagers are Win, Place, Show, Exacta and/or Daily Double wagering only.
- No Trifecta, Superfecta, Pick 3, Pick 4, Pick 5, Pick 6 wagers are permitted in this contest. The Parlay function for Win, Place and Show wagers is not permitted in this contest.
- Players must wager on a minimum of five (5) races. No max.
- $50 minimum bet per race. No maximum.
- There are no maximums – players may wager as much as they want, including the winnings from their bankroll, whenever they wish.
- The players with the largest bankrolls after the final contest race will be declared the winners.
*NATIONAL TURF HANDICAPPING CHAMPION
The National Turf Handicapping Champion is the player with the highest aggregate three-day bankroll once scores are combined from the three individual contests. Based on 150 entries in all three contests, the National Turf Handicapping Champion will receive a BCBC seat ($10,000 entry). A player MUST compete in all three contests (Thursday, Sunday and Saturday) to be eligible to be named National Turf Champion. If a player does not participate in all three contests and finishes with the highest aggregate bankroll, that player WILL NOT be crowned National Turf Handicapping Champion. If a player has multiple entries, each entry will be marked 1 or 2. In the case of multiple entries in all or any of the three contests – when it comes to the aggregate totals – entry 1 will be added to entry 1 and entry 2 will be added to entry 2.