JANUARY 8 NHC SUPER QUALIFIER OVERVIEW
- LIVE MONEY CONTEST on Saturday, January 8, 2022.
- Buy-in: $1,500 ($1,000 Bankroll + $500 Entry Fee to Prize Pool).
- 100% of Entry Fees are paid out as prizes.
- Online registration opens Tuesday, January 4, 2022 at approximately 12:00PM ET.
- Entries will be accepted until the start of the tenth to final contest race on Saturday, January 8, 2022. In this case, that is Gulfstream Park Race 9, at 4:11PM ET.
- Play Locations:
- Tournament races are ALL live races from Santa Anita Park (Races 1 - 9) on Saturday, January 8, 2022 and the LAST FOUR (4) live races from Gulfstream Park (Races 8 - 11) on Saturday, January 8, 2022
- Each entry must wager on exactly TEN (10) contest races, placing exactly $50 to WIN and $50 to PLACE on ONE (1) horse per contest race.
- Players may NOT wager on more than ONE (1) horse in any contest race.
- The maximum, and minimum, amount each entry is permitted to wager on a contest race is $50 to WIN and $50 to PLACE.
- Betting more, or less, than $50 to Win and $50 to Place on a contest race will result in that entry being DISQUALIFIED from the contest.
- In the unlikely event of a cancellation of a race card, Tournament Officials reserve the right to substitute races from another racetrack or cancel the tournament and issue refunds to all participants.
PRIZES (BASED ON 80 ENTRIES)
- Five (5) entries into the 2022 or 2023 National Horseplayers Championship (NHC), including airfare and hotel accommodations.
- $12,942.20 Cash Prize pool for the top five (5) finishers.
PRIZES (BASED ON 125 ENTRIES)
- Eight (8) entries into the 2022 or 2023 National Horseplayers Championship (NHC), including airfare and hotel accommodations.
- $19,207.52 Cash Prize pool for the top five (5) finishers.