PENNSYLVANIA DERBY CHALLENGE OVERVIEW
- $500 Buy-In, split between:
- $300 Tournament Bankroll
- $200 Entry Fee (100% of Entry Fees will be paid out as Prizes)
- Maximum of two (2) entries per person.
- You must have a 1/ST account balance of $500 or more to register for this tournament.
- Online registration begins Tuesday, September 20, 2022 at approximately 12:00PM ET.
- Entries will be accepted up until the start of Parx race 9 (4:04PM ET) on Saturday, September 24, 2022.
- Pre-contest qualifiers:
PRIZES (BASED ON 150 ENTRIES)
- Three (3) entries into the 2023 Pegasus World Cup Betting Championship (PWCBC), valued at $6,000 each.
- $12,000.00 Cash Prize pool for the top four (4) finishers.
- Tournament races include all live races from Parx on Saturday, September 24, 2022.
- Permitted wagers are Win, Place, Show, Exacta, Trifecta and Daily Double.
- No Superfecta, Super High 5, Pick 3, Pick 4, Pick 5 or Pick 6 wagers are permitted in this contest. The Parlay function for Win, Place and Show wagers is not permitted in this contest.
- Players must wager, at minimum, their entire $300 bankroll during the contest.
- There is no minimum number of races a player must bet in order to win a prize.
- There are no maximums – players may wager as much as they want, including the winnings from their bankroll, whenever they wish.
- In the unlikely event of a cancellation of a race card, Tournament Officials reserve the right to substitute races from another racetrack or cancel the tournament and issue refunds to all participants.