Santa Anita $500 April Handicapping Challenge
- $500 Total Buy-In, split between:
- $300 Live Tournament Bankroll
- $200 Entry Fee (100% of Entry Fees will be paid out as Prizes)
- Maximum of three (3) entries per person.
- This is an online-only tournament, offered exclusively at Xpressbet.
- You must have an Xpressbet account balance of $500 or more to register for this tournament.
- You must be an NHC Tour Member prior to the start of the tournament in order to win an NHC Entry.
- This is an official NHC Tour event and NHC Points will be awarded for this tournament.
Prizes (Based on 100 Entries)
- One (1) entry into the 2021 Pegasus World Cup Betting Championship (PWCBC), valued at $6,000.
- Two (2) entries into the 2021 NTRA National Horseplayers Championship (NHC), featuring a four-night stay at Bally's in Las Vegas and a $500 travel allowance.
- $8,000 Cash Prize pool to the top five (5) finishers.
- Please See Official Rules for Full Prize Distribution.
- Tournament races are all live races from Santa Anita Park on Sunday, April 5, 2020, plus the last four races from Golden Gate Fields on Sunday, April 5, 2020.
- Permitted wagers will include Win, Place, Show, Exacta, Trifecta, Daily Double and the Golden Hour Double.
- Daily Double wagers will count as a wager on one (1) contest race and count toward the wagering total in the race the bet is placed.
- No Superfecta, Super High 5, Pick 3, Pick 4, Pick 5 or Pick 6 wagers will be permitted in this contest. The Parlay function for Win, Place and Show wagers will not be permitted during this contest.
- Players must wager a minimum of three (3) contest races at a minimum of $50 on each of the three (3) races.
- At minimum, entry must wager their entire $300 bankroll during the contest.
- There are no maximums in regard to the amount a player is permitted to wager during this contest. Players may wager as much as they want, including winnings from their bankroll, whenever they wish.
- In the unlikely event of a cancellation of, or a change to, a race card, Tournament Officials reserve the right to substitute races from another racetrack, or to cancel the contest and issue refunds to all registered participants.