Log In & Register
Santa Anita $500 March Handicapping Challenge
- $500 Total Buy-In, split between:
- $300 Live Tournament Bankroll
- $200 Entry Fee (100% of Entry Fees will be paid out as Prizes)
- Maximum of three (3) entries per person.
- You must have an Xpressbet account balance of $500 or more to register for this tournament.
- Online registration begins Sunday, March 8, 2020 and continues through 5:30PM ET. There is no pre-registration for this tournament.
- You must be an NHC Tour Member prior to the start of the tournament in order to win an NHC Entry.
- This is an official NHC Tour event and NHC Points will be awarded for this tournament.
Prizes (Based on 175 Entries)
- Six (6) full entries into the 2020 Santa Anita Derby Day Challenge on Saturday, April 4, 2020 ($3,000 value).
- Two (2) entries into the 2021 NTRA National Horseplayers Championship, featuring a four-night stay at Bally's in Las Vegas and a $500 travel allowance.
- $10,000 Cash Prize pool to the top five (5) finishers.
- Please See Official Rules for Full Prize Distribution.
- Tournament races are all live races at Santa Anita Park on Sunday, March 8, 2020, plus the last four (4) races at Golden Gate Fields on Sunday, March 8, 2020.
- Permitted wagers include Win, Place, Show, Exacta, Trifecta and Daily Double. Additionally, the Golden Hour Double linking the last race at Santa Anita to the last race at Golden Gate is available for this tournament.
- Daily Double wagers will count toward the wagering total in the race the bet is placed.
- No Superfecta, Super High 5, Pick 3, Pick 4, Pick 5 or Pick 6 wagers will be permitted in this contest. The Parlay function for Win, Place and Show wagers will not be permitted during this contest.
- Players must wager a minimum of three (3) contest races at a minimum of $50 on each of the three (3) races.
- Each entry must wager their entire $300 bankroll on Sunday, March 8, 2020.
- There are no maximums in regard to the amount a player is permitted to wager during this contest. Players may wager as much as they want, including winnings from their bankroll, whenever they wish.