BCBC 'LAST CHANCE' CHALLENGE OVERVIEW
- One (1) $10,000 Breeders’ Cup Betting Challenge (BCBC) Seat for every 40 entries.
- LIVE MONEY CONTEST on Thursday, November 2, 2023.
- Buy-in: $1,000 ($750 Bankroll + $250 Entry Fee to Prize Pool).
- You must have an account balance of $1,000 or more to register for this contest.
- Online registration at Xpressbet opens Thursday, October 26, 2023 and continues through the start of the fifth (5th) to last race at Santa Anita Park on Thursday, November 2, 2023.
- 100% of Entry Fees are paid out as prizes.
- Offered only through XPRESSBET & Santa Anita Park.
- Play locations:
PRIZES (BASED ON 150 ENTRIES)
PRIZES (BASED ON 200 ENTRIES)
PRIZES (BASED ON 250 ENTRIES)
- Tournament races are all races from Santa Anita Park on Thursday, November 2, 2023.
- Permitted wagers are Win, Place, Show, Exacta, Trifecta and Daily Double.
- No Superfecta, Super High 5, Pick 3, Pick 4, Pick 5 or Pick 6 wagers are permitted in this contest. The Parlay function for Win, Place and Show wagers is not permitted in this contest.
- Players must wager at least $200 per race in a total of two (2) races on Thursday, November 2, 2023.
- Players must wager, at minimum, their entire $750 bankroll during the contest.
- There are no maximums – players may wager as much as they want, including the winnings from their bankroll, whenever they wish.
- For purposes of this contest, a Daily Double wager counts as a bet on one (1) contest race. For example, a Daily Double wager on Race 4 (linking to Race 5) will count as a wager on Race 4.
- In the unlikely event of a cancellation of a race card, Tournament Officials reserve the right to substitute races from another racetrack or cancel the tournament and issue refunds to all participants.