SUPER LOW RATIO
BCBC QUALIFIERS OVERVIEW
- FOUR (4) LIVE MONEY BCBC QUALIFIERS:
- Saturday, October 7, 2023
- Saturday, October 21, 2023
- Saturday, October 28, 2023
- Sunday, October 29, 2023
- One (1) BCBC Seat, valued at $10,000, will be awarded for every 20 paid registrants in these tournaments.
- Buy-in: $1,000 ($500 Bankroll + $500 Entry Fee to Prize Pool) for each tournament.
- 100% of Entry Fees are paid out as prizes.
- Online registration begins approximately 96 hours in advance of each tournament.
- Entries will be accepted up until the start of the fifth (5th) race at Santa Anita Park on each contest date.
PRIZES (BASED ON 50 ENTRIES)
- Two (2) entries into the 2023 Breeders’ Cup Betting Challenge (BCBC). Entries are valued at $10,000 each.
- $5,000.00 in Cash Prizes to the third-place finisher.
PRIZES (BASED ON 75 ENTRIES)
- Three (3) entries into the 2023 Breeders’ Cup Betting Challenge (BCBC). Entries are valued at $10,000 each.
- $7,500.00 in Cash Prizes to the third-place finisher.
- These rules cover four separate contests – October 7, 2023, October 21, 2023, October 28, 2023 and October 29, 2023.
- Tournament races are all races at Santa Anita Park on the contest date.
- Permitted wagers are Win, Place, Show, Exacta, Trifecta and Daily Double.
- No Superfecta, Super High 5, Pick 3, Pick 4, Pick 5 or Pick 6. Golden Hour bets are not included. The Parlay function for Win, Place and Show wagers is not permitted.
- Players must wager, at minimum, their entire $500 bankroll during the contest.
- There are no maximums – players may wager as much as they want, including the winnings from their bankroll, whenever they wish
- In the unlikely event of a cancellation of a race card, Tournament Officials reserve the right to substitute races from another racetrack or cancel the tournament and issue refunds to all participants.
- Play in one of our Feeder Tournaments to win a seat into this tournament.