$30,000 Xpressbet Showdown Handicapping Tournament
It all leads up to this, Xpressbet’s best handicapping tournament of the year - Showdown. With $30,000 in prizes on the line and $10,000 guaranteed to our top finisher, there’s no tournament worth playing more on Saturday, March 28 than Showdown!
Xpressbet Showdown takes place on Saturday, March 28, 2020.
- Xpressbet Showdown requires an entry fee of $200 per seat.
- Each account holder may purchase up to two entries.
- Registration begins Monday, March 23, 2020.
- The Top 30 Finishers from Xpressbet’s Beat the Host Championship Round (March 7, 2020) and Xpressbet LIVE Tournament (March 21, 2020) win a free seat into Xpressbet Showdown.
How To Play
- Players will attempt to earn the most money based on single, online, live $10 win wagers in each of 10 competition races ($100 total).
- Competition races will be posted on Friday, March 27, 2020, by 5:00PM ET.
- Contest wagers must be made online or on mobile only (no teller or automated phone system wagers) and must be submitted via the Contest Wager Pad or via Mobile Contest Wager Pad only.
Cash Prizes are awarded to the top five finishers:
- 1st - $10,000
- 2nd - $6,000
- 3rd - $4,000
- 4th - $3,000
- 5th - $2,000
- Sweep the Card Bonus: Any player who places a winning contest wager on all 10 of the Xpressbet Showdown competition races will win a $5,000 Sweep the Card Bonus. Tied players will evenly split the $5,000 prize.
Ties for Cash Prizes
- Prize for tied position and prize for next lowest position will be combined and the total will be divided evenly among all tied players.
Things You Should Know
View All Tournaments
- Player wagering accounts will be credited with winnings for all competition wagers and debited for all losing wagers.
- Mutuel payoffs are capped at 20-1 ($210) for contest scoring purposes.
- Scratched horses count zero in the competition. If a player has submitted a Contest Wager on a scratched horse, the player may submit a second single $10 live online win wager on another horse in the race before the race is run and once the scratch has been processed by the tote.
- All decisions are final.