Ultimate Betting Challenge
- $3,000 Total Buy-In per Entry, split between:
- $2,000 Live Tournament Bankroll
- $1,000 Entry Fee (100% of Entry Fees will be paid out as Prizes)
- Maximum of two (2) entries per person.
- Players may play on-track at Santa Anita Park or Gulfstream Park or online at Xpressbet.
- You must have an Xpressbet account balance of $3,000 or more to register to play in this tournament online.
- Online registration begins Monday, March 2, 2020 and continues until the start of Race 4 at Santa Anita on Saturday, March 7, 2020.
- You must be an NHC Tour Member prior to the start of the tournament in order to win an NHC Entry.
- This is an official NHC Tour event and NHC Points will be awarded for this tournament.
Prizes (Based on 80 Entries)
- Four (4) full entries into the 2021 Pegasus World Cup Betting Championship (PWCBC).
- Two (2) full entries into the Santa Anita Derby Challenge ($3,000 value) on Saturday, April 4, 2020.
- Two (2) entries into the 2021 NTRA National Horseplayers Championship, featuring a four-night stay at Bally's in Las Vegas and a $500 travel allowance.
- $40,000 Cash Prize pool to the top five (5) finishers.
- Please See Official Rules for Full Prize Distribution.
- Tournament races are all live races from Santa Anita Park and Gulfstream Park on Saturday, March 7, 2020.
- Permitted wagers include Win, Place, Show, Exacta, Trifecta, Daily Double and the Golden Hour Double.
- Daily Double wagers will count toward the wagering total in the race the bet is placed.
- No Superfecta, Super High 5, Pick 3, Pick 4, Pick 5 or Pick 6 wagers will be permitted in this contest. The Parlay function for Win, Place and Show wagers will not be permitted during this contest.
- Players must wager a minimum of five (5) contest races at a minimum of $200 on each of those five (5) races.
- At minimum, each entry must wager their entire $2,000 bankroll on Saturday, March 7, 2020.
- There are no maximums in regard to the amount a player is permitted to wager during this contest. Players may wager as much as they want, including winnings from their bankroll, whenever they wish.