$1,000 WOODBINE KING'S PLATE OVERVIEW
- LIVE MONEY TOURNAMENT ON SUNDAY, AUGUST 20, 2023
- Buy-in: $1,000 ($750 Bankroll + $250 Entry Fee to Prize Pool) for each tournament.
- 100% of Entry Fees are paid out as prizes.
- Registration begins Tuesday, August 15, 2023 and continues through approximately 12:00PM ET (noon) on Sunday, August 20, 2023.
- Earn an entry by playing in a feeder tournament:
- Wager types permitted are Win, Place, Show, Exacta, Trifecta and Daily Double only.
- Tournament races include Races 1 - 10 at Woodbine (TB) on Sunday, August 20, 2023.
- This tournament ends with the King's Plate Stakes (Race 10). Any live races offered at Woodbine (TB) following the King's Plate Stakes will not be included.
- Due to technical limitations, the Daily Double linking Race 10 to Race 11 may be offered on the Wager Menu for this tournament, but will not count for tournament wagers and tournament players should not wager in that pool.
- Minimum of $150 must be wagered per race on a minimum of five (5) races.
- Daily Doubles when wagered within the contest and reach the $150 minimum amount, will count as a minimum race on the first leg of the double.
- To avoid disqualification (DQ), players must comply with the minimum wagering requirements set forth herein.
- There are no maximums, a player may wager any amount during the contest as long as the minimum requirements are met.
PRIZES (BASED ON 120 ENTRIES)
- Two (2) entries into the 2023 BCBC, awarded to the first & second-place finishers.
- Two (2) entries into the 2024 NHC, including hotel stay (up to $700), awarded to the third & fourth-place finishers.
PRIZES (BASED ON 160 ENTRIES)
- One (1) entry into the 2023 BCBC & $5,000 cash prize, awarded to the first-place finisher.
- One (1) entry into the 2023 BCBC & $2,000 cash prize, awarded to the second-place finisher.
- One (1) entry into the 2024 NHC, including hotel stay (up to $700), & $1,500 cash prize, awarded to the third-place finisher.
- One (1) entry into the 2024 NHC, including hotel stay (up to $700), & $1,000 cash prize, awarded to the fourth-place finisher.
- $500 cash prize awarded to the fifth-place finisher.