OCTOBER 25 BCBC LAST CHANCE CHALLENGE
- $1,500 Buy-In, split between:
- $1,000 Tournament Bankroll
- $500 Entry Fee (100% of Entry Fees will be paid out as Prizes)
- Maximum of two (2) entries per person.
- Tournament only offered online at Xpressbet.
- You must have an Xpressbet account balance of $1,500 or more to register for this tournament.
- Online registration begins Wednesday, October 21, 2020 at approximately 12:00PM ET.
- Registration deadline is at 5:00PM ET on Sunday, October 25, 2020.
Prizes (Based on 90 Entries)
- Three (3) 2020 Breeders’ Cup Betting Challenge (BCBC) Seats, valued at $10,000 each. These entries must be played online at Xpressbet.
$15,000 Cash Prize Pool to the Top 5 finishers.
Prizes (Based on 160 Entries)
- Five (5) 2020 Breeders’ Cup Betting Challenge (BCBC) Seats, valued at $10,000 each. These entries must be played online at Xpressbet.
- $30,000 Cash Prize Pool to the Top 5 finishers.
- Tournament races include all races from Santa Anita Park on Sunday, October 25, 2020.
Permitted wagers are Win, Place, Show, Exacta, Trifecta and Daily Double.
- No Superfecta, Grand Slam, Super High 5, Pick 3, Pick 4, Pick 5, Pick 6, Golden Hour Double or Golden Hour Pick 4 wagers are permitted in this contest. The Parlay function for Win, Place and Show wagers is not permitted in this contest.
- Players must wager a minimum of $100 on five (5) different contest races.
- At minimum, players must wager their entire $1,000 bankroll during the contest.
- There are no maximums – players may wager as much as they want, including the winnings from their bankroll, whenever they wish.
- For purposes of this contest, a Daily Double wager counts as a bet on one (1) contest race and that race will be counted as one race toward an entry’s five-race minimum requirement. For example, a Daily Double wager on the Race 4 (linking to Race 5) Double will count as a wager on Race 4.
- In the unlikely event of a cancellation of a race card, Tournament Officials reserve the right to substitute races from another racetrack or cancel the tournament.