CANTERBURY BCBC BIG TEN LAST CHANCE FEEDER OVERVIEW
- $300 Buy-In, split between:
- $200 Tournament Bankroll
- $100 Entry Fee (100% of Entry Fees will be paid out as Prizes)
- Maximum of two (2) entries per person.
- Tournament offered online at Xpressbet only.
- You must have an Xpressbet account balance of $300 or more to register for this tournament.
- Online registration begins Monday, September 13, 2021 at approximately 12:00PM ET.
- Registration cutoff is the start of Canterbury Park, Race 5 (8:10PM ET).
- One $3,000 Canterbury Park BCBC Big Ten Handicapping Challenge seat will be awarded for EVERY 25 PLAYERS.
- Canterbury Park will seed the prize pool with $500 for every 25 registered players.
- Entry fees over the cost of the Big Ten Contest entry will be paid to the next largest bankroll. For example, if there are 40 entries, there is one Big Ten entry winner and $1,500 will be paid to the entrant with the second largest bankroll. If there are 110 entries, four Big Ten entries are awarded and $1,000 is paid to the fifth place finisher.
- In the event of a tie for any position, the most winning Win bets will determine order of prize selection.
PRIZES (BASED ON 50 ENTRIES)
PRIZES (BASED ON 80 ENTRIES)
- Three (3) entries into the 2021 Canterbury Park BCBC Big Ten Challenge on Thursday, September 16, 2021 ($3,000 value), awarded to the First Place Finisher, Second Place Finisher and Third Place Finisher.
- $500 Cash Prize to the Fourth Place Finisher.
- Tournament races are all races from Canterbury Park on Wednesday, September 15, 2021.
- Permitted wagers are Win, Place, Show, Exacta, Trifecta and Double.
- No Superfecta, Pick 3, Pick 4, Pick 5, Pick 6 wagers are permitted in this contest.
- At minimum, players must wager their entire $200 bankroll during the contest.
- There are no maximums – players may wager as much as they want, including the winnings from their
bankroll, whenever they wish.
- The players with the largest bankrolls after the final contest race will be declared the winners.
ABOUT THE CANTERBURY BCBC BIG TEN CHALLENGE
- Tournament date is Thursday, September 16, 2021.
- Guaranteed Prizes
- TEN: 2021 Breeders' Cup Betting Challenge Seats, valued at $10,000.
- TWO: 2022 National Horseplayers Championship Seats.
- $10,000 in Cash Prizes: 100% of entry fees exceeding value of initial prizes and cash will be returned as prize money. Initial cash and prizes valued at $122,000.
- $3,000 Buy-In ($2,000 Bankroll + $1,000 Entry Fee)
- LEARN MORE >>