KENTUCKY DOWNS CHALLENGE OVERVIEW
- Challenge consists of three (3) individual tournaments spanning six (6) total days.
- Kentucky Downs $600 Challenge - September 5 & 6
- Kentucky Downs $800 Challenge - September 8 & 9
- Kentucky Downs $1,200 Challenge - September 11 & 12
- Players may compete in one (1) or all tournaments.
- A player MUST compete in all three (3) contests (Sunday/Monday, Wednesday/Thursday and Saturday/Sunday) to be eligible to be named National Turf Handicapping Champion*
KENTUCKY DOWNS $800 CHALLENGE OVERVIEW
- Tournament Dates: Wednesday, September 8 & Thursday, September 9, 2021.
- $800 Buy-In, split between:
- $400 Tournament Bankroll
- $400 Entry Fee (100% of Entry Fees will be paid out as Prizes)
- Maximum of two (2) entries per person.
- Tournament offered online at Xpressbet.
- You must have an Xpressbet account balance of $800 or more to register for this tournament.
- Online registration is open.
- Entries will be accepted up until 2:00PM ET Wednesday, September 8, 2021.
PRIZES (BASED ON 175 ENTRIES)
- One (1) BCBC Prize ($10,000 entry)
- Four (4) NHC Prize Packs (NHC seat, flight reimbursement capped at $400, hotel stay)
- Top 10 Split $30,800 cash
- 1st - $12,000
- 2nd - $5,500
- 3rd - $3,300
- 4th - $2,200
- 5th - $1,800
- 6th - $1,500
- 7th - $1,300
- 8th - $1,200
- 9th - $1,000
- 10th - $1,000
- Remaining cash ($8,000) awarded to the National Turf Handicapping Champion*
- Tournament races include the full card from Kentucky Downs on Wednesday, September 8 & Thursday, September 9, 2021.
- Permitted wagers are Win, Place, Show, Exacta and/or Daily Double wagering only.
- No Trifecta, Superfecta, Pick 3, Pick 4, Pick 5, Pick 6 wagers are permitted in this contest. The Parlay function for Win, Place and Show wagers is not permitted in this contest.
- Players must wager on a minimum of five (5) races Wednesday, five (5) races Thursday. Minimum of 10 total races. No max.
- $40 minimum bet per race. No maximum.
- There are no maximums – players may wager as much as they want, including the winnings from their bankroll, whenever they wish.
- The players with the largest bankrolls after the final contest race will be declared the winners.
*NATIONAL TURF HANDICAPPING CHAMPION
The National Turf Handicapping Champion is the player with the highest aggregate six-day bankroll once scores are combined from the three individual contests. A player MUST compete in all three contests (Sunday/Monday, Wednesday/Thursday and Saturday/Sunday) to be eligible to be named National Turf Champion. If a player does not participate in all three contests and finishes with the highest aggregate bankroll, that player WILL NOT be crowned National Turf Handicapping Champion. If a player has multiple entries, each entry will be marked 1 or 2. In the case of multiple entries in all or any of the three contests – when it comes to the aggregate totals – entry 1 will be added to entry 1 and entry 2 will be added to entry 2.