OCT 23 CHALLENGE OVERVIEW
- LIVE MONEY CONTEST on October 23, 2021.
- Buy-in: $500 ($300 Bankroll + $200 Entry Fee to Prize Pool).
- 100% of Entry Fees are paid out as prizes.
- Online registration opens Tuesday, October 19, 2021 at approximately 12:00PM ET.
- Entries will be accepted until the start of Santa Anita Race 5 on Saturday October 23, 2021.
- Play Locations:
- Tournament races are ALL live races from Santa Anita Park on Saturday, October 23, 2021.
- Permitted wagers are Win, Place, Show, Exacta, Trifecta and Daily Double.
- No Superfecta, Super High 5, Grand Slam, Pick 3, Pick 4, Pick 5 or Pick 6 wagers are permitted in this contest. The Parlay function for Win, Place and Show wagers is not permitted in this contest.
- Players must wager, at minimum, their entire $300 bankroll during the contest.
- There are no maximums – players may wager as much as they want, including the winnings from their bankroll, whenever they wish.
- For purposes of this contest, a Daily Double wager counts as a bet on one (1) contest race. For example, a Daily Double wager on Race 4 (linking to Race 5) will count as a wager on Race 4.
- In the unlikely event of a cancellation of a race card, Tournament Officials reserve the right to substitute races from another racetrack or cancel the tournament and issue refunds to all participants.
PRIZES (BASED ON 75 ENTRIES)
- Four (4) entries into 2021 Santa Anita Closing Day Challenge (October 31, 2021). Entries are
valued at $1,500 each. These seats are awarded to the 1
st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Place Finishers.
- $9,000 Cash Prize pool for the top four (4) finishers.
PRIZES (BASED ON 125 ENTRIES)
- Six (6) entries into 2021 Santa Anita Closing Day Challenge (October 31, 2021). Entries are
valued at $1,
- $16,000 Cash Prize pool for the top four (4) finishers.