Santa Anita January 2020 NHC Super Qualifier Handicapping Tournament
- $1,500 Total Buy-In, split between:
- $1,000 Live Tournament Bankroll
- $500 Entry Fee (100% of Entry Fees will be paid out as Prizes)
- Maximum of two (2) entries per person.
- You must have an Xpressbet account balance of $1,500 or more to register for this tournament.
- Online registration begins Monday, December 30, 2019 at, or around, 3:00PM ET.
- Registration deadline is 3:30PM ET on Saturday, January 4, 2020.
- You must be an NHC Tour Member prior to the start of the tournament in order to win an NHC Entry.
- This is an official NHC Tour event and NHC Points will be awarded for this tournament.
Prize Pool Based on 150 Entries:
- Ten (10) entries into the 2020 or 2021 NTRA National Horseplayers Championship, featuring a four-night stay at Bally's in Las Vegas and a $500 travel allowance.
- $25,000 Cash Prize pool to the top five (5) finishers.
- $500,000 Bonus to the First Place Finisher of the Super Qualifier if he/she wins the NHC.
- Please See Official Rules for Full Prize Distribution.
- Contest races are all live races from Santa Anita Park (Races 1 – 10) and select races from Gulfstream Park (Races 5 – 11) on Saturday, January 4, 2020.
- To play, you must make $50 Win and $50 place bets ($100 wagered total) on one horse in exactly 10 contest races.
- You must wager your full bankroll ($1,000) in that format.
- Players may not wager on more than one (1) horse in any contest race.
- No additional bets or bet types are permitted.
- Betting more, or less, than $50 to Win and $50 to Place on a contest race will result in that entry being disqualified from the contest.
- The entry with the largest total dollar amount of pari-mutuel earnings after the last contest race on Saturday, January 4, 2020 will be declared the winner (pending an official audit).