OCT22 SANTA ANITA $600 CHALLENGE OVERVIEW
- LIVE MONEY CONTEST on Saturday, October 22, 2022.
- Buy-in: $600 ($400 Bankroll + $200 Entry Fee to Prize Pool).
- You must have an account balance of $600 or more to register for this contest.
- 100% of Entry Fees are paid out as prizes.
- Online registration opens Tuesday, October 18, 2022 at approximately 12:00PM ET.
- Entries will be accepted up until the start of the fifth race (Race 5) at Santa Anita Park on Saturday, October 22, 2022.
- Play Locations:
- Tournament races are ALL live races from Santa Anita Park on Saturday, October 22, 2022.
- Permitted wagers are Win, Place, Show, Exacta, Trifecta and Daily Double.
- No Superfecta, Super High 5, Pick 3, Pick 4, Pick 5, Pick 6 or Golden Hour wagers are permitted in
this contest. The Parlay function for Win, Place and Show wagers is not permitted in this
- Players must wager, at minimum, their entire $400 bankroll during the contest.
- There are no maximums – players may wager as much as they want, including the winnings from their
bankroll, whenever they wish.
- In the unlikely event of a cancellation of a race card, Tournament Officials reserve the right to substitute
races from another racetrack or cancel the tournament and issue refunds to all participants.
PRIZES (BASED ON 100 ENTRIES)
- Two (2) entries into the 2023 National Horseplayers Championship (NHC), including airfare and hotel
- $9,176.88 Cash Prize pool for the top four (4) finishers.
PRIZES (BASED ON 150 ENTRIES)
- Three (3) entries into the 2023 National Horseplayers Championship (NHC), including airfare and hotel
- $13,765.32 Cash Prize pool for the top four (4) finishers.