$30,000 Xpressbet LIVE Tournament
Xpressbet LIVE is a one-day, live-money handicapping tournament held March 21, 2020. LIVE challenges players to earn the most money based on $20 Win wagers on 10 pre-selected competition races ($200 total). The winner takes home $10,000 and the Top 5 finishers receive cash prizes. The Top 30 players earn a free seat in our Xpressbet Showdown Tournament (a $200 value). There’s no registration fee for Xpressbet LIVE, making it one of the best value tournaments in racing!
Xpressbet LIVE takes place on Saturday, March 21, 2020.
- Registration is FREE for Xpressbet LIVE.
- Registration opens in early-March 2020.
- One registration per account holder.
How To Play
- Players will attempt to earn the most money based on single, online, live $20 win wagers in each of 10 competition races ($200 total).
- Competition races will be posted on Friday, March 19, 2020, by 5 pm ET.
- Contest wagers must be made online or on mobile only (no teller or automated phone system wagers) and must be submitted via the Contest Wager Pad or via Mobile Contest Wager Pad only.
Cash Prizes are awarded to the top five finishers:
- 1st - $1,0000
- 2nd - $4,000
- 3rd - $2,500
- 4th - 1,5000
- 5th - $1,000
- Xpressbet Showdown Tournament Seats: The Top 30 finishers in Xpressbet LIVE receive a free seat to our $30,000 Xpressbet Showdown Tournament on Saturday, March 28, 2020. Xpressbet Showdown Seat value is $200 each.
- Sweep the Card Bonus: Any player who places a winning contest wager on all 10 of the Xpressbet LIVE competition races will win a $5,000 Sweep the Card Bonus. Tied players will evenly split the $5,000 prize.
Ties for Cash Prizes
- Prize for tied position and prize for next lowest position will be combined and the total will be divided evenly among all tied players.
Ties for Xpressbet Showdown Tournament Seats
- First Tie-breaker: The player with the single highest winning contest mutuel payoff of all tied players will be ranked above the others. If a tie still remains, the player with the second-highest single mutuel payoff of all tied players will be ranked above the others. This process will continue until the tie is broken.
- Final Tie-Breaker: If two (2) or more players remain tied after the first tie-breaker procedure has been exhausted, the final tie-breaker will go to the player who chronologically is first to register for the Xpressbet Live Tournament.
Things You Should Know
View All Tournaments
- Player wagering accounts will be credited with winnings for all competition wagers and debited for all losing wagers.
- Mutuel payoffs are capped at 20-1 ($420) for contest scoring purposes.
- Scratched horses count zero in the competition. If a player has submitted a Contest Wager on a scratched horse, the player may submit a second single $20 live online win wager on another horse in the race before the race is run and once the scratch has been processed by the tote.
- All decisions are final.