KENTUCKY DOWNS CHALLENGE OVERVIEW
- The King of the Turf Handicapping Challenge at Kentucky Downs will consist of three (3) online handicapping contests taking place through Xpressbet.
- Kentucky Downs $400 Challenge - September 1, 2022
- Kentucky Downs $500 Challenge - September 4, 2022
- Kentucky Downs $800 Challenge - September 11, 2022
- Players may compete in one (1) or all tournaments.
- A player MUST compete in all three (3) contests listed above to be eligible to be named National Turf Handicapping Champion*
KENTUCKY DOWNS $400 CHALLENGE OVERVIEW
- Tournament Date: Thursday, September 1, 2022.
- $400 Buy-In, split between:
- $200 Tournament Bankroll
- $200 Entry Fee (100% of Entry Fees will be paid out as Prizes)
- Maximum of two (2) entries per person.
- Tournament offered online at Xpressbet.
- You must have an Xpressbet account balance of $400 or more to register for this tournament.
- Online registration opens at approximately 12:00PM ET (Noon) on Tuesday, August 30, 2022.
- Entries will be accepted up until First Post (approximately 1:25PM ET) Thursday, September 1, 2022.
PRIZES (BASED ON 150 ENTRIES)
- Three (3) NHC Prize Packs (NHC seat, flight reimbursement capped at $400, hotel stay)
- Top 10 Split $12,100 cash
- 1st - $5,000
- 2nd - $2,500
- 3rd - $1,300
- 4th - $850
- 5th - $750
- 6th - $650
- 7th - $550
- 8th - $500
- 9th - $400
- 10th - $400
- Remaining cash ($2,000) awarded to the National Turf Handicapping Champion*
- Tournament races include the full card from Kentucky Downs on Thursday, September 1, 2022.
- Permitted wagers are Win, Place, Show, Exacta and/or Daily Double wagering only.
- No Trifecta, Superfecta, Pick 3, Pick 4, Pick 5, Pick 6 wagers are permitted in this contest. The Parlay function for Win, Place and Show wagers is not permitted in this contest.
- Players must wager on a minimum of five (5) races. No max.
- $40 minimum bet per race. No maximum.
- There are no maximums – players may wager as much as they want, including the winnings from their bankroll, whenever they wish.
- The players with the largest bankrolls after the final contest race will be declared the winners.
*NATIONAL TURF HANDICAPPING CHAMPION
The National Turf Handicapping Champion is the player with the highest aggregate three-day bankroll once scores are combined from the three individual contests. Based on 150 entries in all three contests, the National Turf Handicapping Champion will receive a BCBC seat ($10,000 entry). A player MUST compete in all three contests (Thursday, Sunday and Sunday) to be eligible to be named National Turf Champion. If a player does not participate in all three contests and finishes with the highest aggregate bankroll, that player WILL NOT be crowned National Turf Handicapping Champion. If a player has multiple entries, each entry will be marked 1 or 2. In the case of multiple entries in all or any of the three contests – when it comes to the aggregate totals – entry 1 will be added to entry 1 and entry 2 will be added to entry 2.