2020 Monmouth Park ‘Pick Your Prize’ Handicapping Challenge
- $2,000 Total Buy-In per Entry, split between:
- $1,000 Tournament Bankroll
- $1,000 Entry Fee (100% of Entry Fees will be paid out as Prizes)
- Maximum of two (2) entries per person.
- This tournament is hosted and sponsored by Monmouth Park and offered online at Xpressbet.com.
- You must have an Xpressbet account balance of $2,000 or more to register for this tournament.
- You may also register directly with Monmouth Park by contacting Brian Skirka at email@example.com or 732.571.6595.
- Online registration at Xpressbet begins Monday, July 20 and continues through Saturday, July 25 at 12:00PM ET.
- You must be an NHC Tour Member prior to the start of the tournament in order to win an NHC Entry.
- This is an official NHC Tour event and NHC Points will be awarded for this tournament.
Prizes (Based on 200 Entries)
- All entry fees will be paid out as Prizes.
- Prize Board to Include:
- 18 NHC Spots
- 4 BCBC Spots
- $65,000 Cash Prize Pool
- Top 4 Finishers receive 2 picks from the Prize Board
- Finishers 5 - 25 receive 1 pick from the Prize Board
- Additionally, the Top 5 Finishers receive Guaranteed Cash Prizes
- Final Prize Board and Prize Pool will be announced prior to the start of the tournament.
- In the event of a tie for any position, the most winning Win wagers will determine order of prize selection.
- Contestants are only eligible to play online at Xpressbet or TVG.
- The contest consists of all live races held at Monmouth Park on Saturday, July 25, 2020.
- Contestants must bet at least $100 per race on a total of at least 10 races in Win, Place, Show and Exacta pools.
- No Trifecta, Superfecta, Pick 3, Pick 4, Pick 5, Pick 6 or Super High 5 wagers are eligible for contest play.
- The player with the largest bankroll balance after the final race will be declared the winner.
- There are no caps on payoffs.
- Entrants keep all pari-mutuel winnings.
- Collusion amongst players may serve as grounds for disqualification.
- The decisions of the judges and Monmouth Park in all matters or disputes relating to this handicapping challenge are final.